Blueprint is seeking Managers for two of our premier Nightlife properties. Learn and expand your skills in Western Canada’s largest entertainment and hospitality group!
LOCATION: Downtown Vancouver
START DATE: April
The Blueprint team operates in a very fast-paced environment and the role is best suited to someone with an analytical mindset who possesses excellent organization, time management, multi-tasking skills, performance management, project management, coaching, and is results driven. Developing budgets, developing standards, fostering teamwork, culture, and handles pressure well are also must have skills for the successful candidate.
Apply via email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards
- Identify and critically think through nightly challenges
- Event and customer service support
- Oversees the process of ordering glasses, alcohol, ice, napkins and other club supplies on routine basis.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling procedures
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the venues preventative maintenance programs
- Ensure that all products are received in accordance with the venues receiving policies and procedures
- Assists and conducts conflict resolution, corrective actions and coaching
- Oversee and ensure that employee performance appraisals are completed in a timely manner
- Fully understand and comply with all provincial, regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements
- Ensures nightly and/or weekly opening and closing side duties are followed
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations, including opening and closing duties
- Provides administrative support
- Work with preferred partners and organizations in promoting mutual company growth
- Experience with a ticketing system or related programming platform
- Proficient in Excel and Google Suite
- Overall understanding of event promotion/production business practices
- Works well under tight time constraints
- Extremely detail oriented
- Demonstrates ability to think critically and problem solve
- Proactive, motivated, and reliable
- Able to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Must have the ability to accommodate a flexible schedule including some weekends and holidays